AVA – Accreditation Virtual Assistance
AVA is our newest addition to the Medical Directions suite of services.
Rather than us coming to you for onsite visits, AVA will work with your practice remotely – via video conferencing and digital technology.
Advantages of using AVA:
- Reduces the cost to your practice.
- Reduces the risk of cancelling or delaying visits if practices are in lockdown.
- Reduces the risk of us having to cancel onsite visits due to not being able to travel to ‘hotspots’.
- Flexibility with time/hours.
- Unlimited support – phone, email, video conferencing.
- Remote review of practice procedures e.g. sterilisation.
- Remote review of required equipment e.g. doctor’s bag, vaccine fridge.
- Completing self-assessments.
- Customised practice documents.
- Customised Policy and Procedure manual.
- 6-month licence to our popular accreditation tool knowNOW!
- Uploading documents to your accrediting agency.
Did you know that AVA means:
- Bird – wings of possibilities, freedom of flight, precision and timing, perspective, vision, and individuality.
- Life – the interconnectedness of all things in the universe.
- Water – symbolic of purity, fertility, life, motion, renewal, and transformation.
- Island – a place of refuge.
While the spiritual meaning of AVA means Angles and Airwaves 🙂
If you would like AVA to assist you, please complete the form below and we will provide you with a quote.
OR … if you would like a quote for any of our services, please complete a Request a Quote form and we will provide you with a quote based on the information you give us.