Accreditation or Re-Accreditation Services for General Practice
Accreditation or re-accreditation can be a very stressful experience for all involved, however it is an excellent process to gauge how your practice is operating. At Medical Directions we live and breathe accreditation. We love it! Let us take the pressure off you so you can focus on the running of your practice. We can help eliminate the stress by managing all your accreditation needs and make accreditation an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We involve you every step of the way and update you on our progress.
- Enhance team building
- Implement positive changes
- Identify areas for improvement
- Identify areas you are excelling in
- Puts the correct systems in place
- Your practice works on the same page
- Business planning by setting achievable goals
- Adhering to best practice
- Reducing the risk of litigation
- Prepares practice for unexpected events either natural disasters to server/computer problems
- Practice Team Training
- Medical Director Training
- Best Practice Training
- Comprehensive Training and Orientation Program for International Medical Graduates
- Training and Orientation for New GPs in Your Practice This training and orientation day is based on non-clinical information that is a must for all new GPs – New Doctor Checklist
Workshops & Webinars
- How to set-up Nurse Clinics
- How to set-up a Private Practice
- How to write a business plan, emergency plans and KPIs for your practices
- The what’s new in the 5th Standards
Practice Management Services
- Set up of a new medical practice
- Business and Administration Management
- Review practice systems and procedures
- Develop practice policy and procedure manuals
- Mentoring for practice managers and owners
- Practice Key Performance Indicators
- Practice revenue
- Prepaid blocktime support
Support and Information for General Practitioners and Staff
- Medicare Incentives & Allowances (ePIP, PIP, PNIP & SIP)
- Medicare Programs & Services
- Medicare Fees – Updated Medicare Benefit Schedule
- MBS item numbers for conducting health assessments, care planning and Chronic Disease Management
- Monthly newsletters – sign up here
Medical Directions offers real time help desk support. With your approval and using TeamViewer we can assist in setting up templates in your clinical software.
We also offer support via email, telephone and Skype.
It is with heartfelt thanks and appreciation that I can recommend Medical Directions for future clients. You were articulate and proficient in the compilation of our Practice Manual and understood how important and imperative it was for me to get this right from the beginning as a newly established Medical Centre.
Yes!! We have had success and have been accredited for three years. Thank you again!