AVA – Accreditation Virtual Assistance
We understand that many medical practices are doing it tough at the moment. We see comments from practice managers who are facing challenges and difficulties during the COVID-19 pandemic on online forums.
We want to help take the load off your shoulders and make life easier. To make the accreditation process more affordable to general practices, Medical Directions has come up with a new option for clients. It’s called AVA – Accreditation Virtual Assistance
AVA works with practices remotely via video conferencing. Instead of onsite practice visits, AVA will view your practice remotely via video walkthrough conferencing, and digital technology. Through AVA we can provide the full suite of services without any onsite practice visits.
Advantages of using AVA:
- Reduces the cost to your practice.
- Reduces the risk of cancelling or delaying visits if practices are in lockdown.
- Reduces the risk of us having to cancel onsite visits due to not being able to travel to ‘hotspots’.
- Flexibility with time/hours.
- Unlimited support – phone, email, video conferencing.
- Remote review of practice procedures e.g. sterilisation.
- Remote review of required equipment e.g. doctor’s bag, vaccine fridge.
- Completing self-assessments.
- Customised practice documents.
- Customised Policy and Procedure manual.
- 6-month licence to our popular accreditation tool knowNOW!
- Uploading documents to your accrediting agency.
Did you know that AVA means:
- Bird – wings of possibilities, freedom of flight, precision and timing, perspective, vision, and individuality.
- Life – the interconnectedness of all things in the universe.
- Water – symbolic of purity, fertility, life, motion, renewal, and transformation.
- Island – a place of refuge.
While the spiritual meaning of AVA means Angles and Airwaves 🙂
Would you like a quote?
If you would like AVA to assist you, please complete the form below and we will provide you with a quote.
OR … if you would like a quote for any of our services, please complete a Request a Quote form and we will provide you with a quote based on the information you give us.
We can still come to you!
For practices that would prefer face-to-face visits, we will still come to you – subject to any state/territory travel restrictions at the time.